We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the district. You may be looking for the building.|
Pembroke Hospital is a district in Vampyr.
- Pembroke Hospital - A hospital and safe zone for this district.
- Beatrice Goswick - A mother worried for her hospitalized son.
- Mortimer Goswick - A hospitalized man with a sore throat.
- Harvey Fiddick - A man with a broken arm who cannot go home because of a dispute his doctors are having.
- Thoreau Strickland - One of the doctors working at Pembroke. Often bickers with Dr. Ackroyd.
- Waverley Ackroyd - One of the doctors working at Pembroke. Often bickers with Dr. Strickland.
- Thomas Elwood - A veteran suffering from chronic pain and scarring due to wartime injuries.
- Thelma Howcroft - A woman who believes herself to be a vampire.
- Clay Cox - A former gang leader who has been stabbed outside of the hospital.
- Edgar Swansea (pillar) - The administrator of Pembroke and member of the Brotherhood of Saint-Paul Stole.
- Rakesh Chadana (merchant) - The hospital's undertaker, looking after the bodies of recently deceased patients.
- Pippa Hawkins - One of the nurses working at Pembroke.
- Milton Hooks (merchant) - The ambulance driver of Pembroke.
- Corcoran Tippets - One of the doctors working at Pembroke. Very supportive of Gwyneth Branagan.
- Gwyneth Branagan - One of the nurses working at Pembroke. Extremely skilled in her profession.
- Newton Blight - A war veteran. Anxious to visit the hospital.
- Oswald Thatcher - A war veteran. Hopes to get Newton Blight proper medical care despite Newton's anxiety.