Please note that rule punishments can and may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the user in question.
For the editing regulations, refer to the manual of style.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator; do not attempt to publicly out them as that is embarrassing for the user and you can be punished for such behavior.
- Be civil; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend or disrespect users or their opinions.
- You are allowed to politely talk about differing opinions as long as you do not fight over it.
- If someone is insulting you, do not insult them back. If someone is making you mad, walk away; you are not obligated to continue the conversation if you do not wish to.
- If someone is continuously harassing you, please report it to a member of the staff.
- Do not share porn, take that elsewhere.
- You are, however, allowed to share/link to non-pornographic fan-fiction or theories on your message wall or user page.
- Do not condone or engage in any kind of hate speech, slurs, or any other form of discrimination. Failure to do so will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not condone or engage in any kind of spamming, trolling, or vandalism.
- Do not impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Do not advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Do not make multiple/sockpuppet accounts.
- If you wish to make a new account and abandon your old one, tell an admin before you abandon your old account.
- If you get locked out of your account and make a new one, contact an admin explaining the situation immediately after making your new account.
- Do not add speculative or non-canon material to articles.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Comply to all of our policies. If you wish to suggest a change to the policy, contact an admin with your proposal.
User Page Policy
- Do not use your page to mock or insult other users.
- Do not add slurs or offensive content to your page.
- Do not edit another user's page without their permission.
- If you gain their permission, please give a link to where they gave permission in your edit summary.
- Mods and admins are allowed to edit user pages if it's for the purpose of removing offensive content.
- All files, depending on the usage, must be tagged with either Category:Article image or Category:User image.
- Images without either of these categories are subject for deletion.
- Images not used on either articles or user pages are subject for deletion.
- Images that contain offensive material, such as slurs or other forms of discrimination, will be deleted.
- This also extends to file names.
- File names that are gibberish - such as "dQw4w9WgXcQ.gif" - are not allowed to be used on articles and will be renamed or deleted.
- This does not extend to images intended for user pages.
- The following will immediately get you permanently blocked:
- The use of slurs.
- Hate speech of any kind.
- Examples include: homophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, etc.
- Mass vandalizing articles.
- Vandalizing a user's page.
- Harassing a user after they had told you to leave them alone.
- Leaking a user's personal information.
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information about yourself, such as your school, work, street/home address, etc.
Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet, so please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.